Glenlivet Nàdurra Oloroso

More
9 years 11 months ago #31795 by MacNiels

The Glenlivet Nàdurra Oloroso er en ny aftapning der kommer til at stå ved siden af Nàdurra fra bourbon fade. Nàdurra Oloroso har kun ligget på tidligere-sherry fade. Der er tale om first fill sherry fade fra Jerez i Spanien.

Nikki Burgess, Global Brand Director for The Glenlivet hos Chivas Brothers, udtaler:
“The Glenlivet Nàdurra is the purest expression of The Glenlivet that captures the original passion and production methods of George Smith’s distillery. We know that whisky connoisseurs appreciate these qualities at the heart of the range, and by expanding the Nàdurra range we aim to consolidate our strong and innovative offering in the craft single malt arena.

Each expression in The Glenlivet Nàdurra range is crafted in small batches using traditional production methods and is matured exclusively in a different cask-type, showcasing the versatility and flawless quality of The Glenlivet spirit. Unlike most modern whiskies, the range is bottled without chill-filtration, which offers the additional complexity, body, and texture of a whisky that has just been drawn from the cask.

Read more...

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #31796 by Duffer
Replied by Duffer on topic Glenlivet Nàdurra Oloroso
WoW har nu 1 liters udgaven på 48% til £49.99
60.7% udgaven sælges i Tyskland til €55 / 412 DKK.
På Frederiksberg koster den samme dog 599 kr.
Det må være afgiften der gør forskellen :-)

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

More
9 years 5 months ago #31804 by Droenert
Replied by Droenert on topic Glenlivet Nàdurra Oloroso
Hvor har du set den i Tyskland Duffer ?

En dram er altid bedre i godt selskab.

More
9 years 5 months ago #31809 by Duffer
Replied by Duffer on topic Glenlivet Nàdurra Oloroso
De har den blandt andet hos:
Scoma

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds